Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Contagious Laugh no one can resist

Have you ever heard the story of Doug Collins aka "Laughman?" If you haven't then you are missing out on a laugh of a life time. His unique laugh caught the attention of an audience watching a show called the "Comedy Barn." A laugh so funny the comedian couldn't finish his show. The attention was on Doug now named the man with the most contagious laugh. MTV challenged their staff by bringing Doug to their studio. he simply laughed and everyone that met him would start laughing uncontrollably when they heard him laugh.


I tested the video below on some of my friends and family. Long and behold they too could not hold in their laugh. I tried this with a group of stressed out medical students. They too laughed like they never have laughed before. Its amazing how one persons laugh can spread like a wild fire. 

On my worst day I watch this clip and it surely does make me laugh.Bring laughter into your life and I bet you will see how your life will change.


Watch the full version clip and try not to laugh. 18 million people have viewed these clips and laughed. His life changed after this showed on youtube. He now has his own App on the iphone. WOW!!!

Check the videos below. Do you feel his laughter is contagious? Please comment. 
Short Clip


Full version


iphone App

6 comments:

  1. Thank You Professor Haynes. I had a lot of fun fake laughing in your class on Thurs.
    I was the only one on the train on this friday evening with a smile on my face..I am still enjoying the benefits of your class! :)
    Josephine

    HA HA HA HO HO HO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect example of how this exercise works. make sure you use it everyday. It is a life changing experience. Continue to follow this blog for helpful tips. Use the the join or email section to always stay updated. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gigggle Gigglele, ha ha, chuckel chuckle laugh laugh! The video was cool man! That dudes laugh was a hot mess! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog really enjoyed it
    I didn't know anything about laughology until I read this blog.
    Really cool vids as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way I found out about your blog was simple.
    I am new to blogger and I was searching about ways to make my blog better on google. I then found the article on blog question's and I thought to myself that maybe if I could have a look at your blog I could sujest some constructive comments.
    I looked at your blog and it was so good that I couldn't leave a constructive comment so I decided to Comment on how good it was.

    Sorry about long story(LOL) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1 question. 1 requestion
    1. How do you get the paypal donate button?
    2. Could you please look at my blog's and tell me how I could improve them.

    Thnx

    ReplyDelete